Innovative Marine Products Promise to Enhance the Boating Experience at the
2019 Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show®, April 4-7 in Richmond CA
New products creating buzz for new boat techies to solar experts to seasoned sailors
Each year at the Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show thousands of boating enthusiasts anticipate new product debuts from exhibitors from all over the world and this year more innovators than ever will showcase their products Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7 at the Craneway Pavilion and Marina Bay Yacht Harbor in Richmond, CA.
Many exhibitors are taking the lead in sustainability, safety, and efficiency at sea. Here are a few 2019 new and outstanding products available at the show:
- Cruising Outpost will unveil the SiOnyx Night Vision Camera, which is the world’s first water-resistant Day/Night Camera. Breaking new ground in consumer marine electronics, it gives boaters color night vision that can identify anchorages and monitor nighttime activity on the water as well as capture images under low light. Works well for snow-boarders also. “We discovered the SiOnyx Night Vision Camera at the Miami Boat show in February of 2019,” says Jody Lipkin of Cruising Outpost, “and knew that Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show attendees would find it to be a gem once they had it in their hands and used it. So we are providing a dark room to try out this truly night vision camera.” Cruising Outpost ‘s dark room will allow show attendees to try it out and purchase this state-of-the-art camera. (Craneway Booth M11)
- Richards Marine Marketing debuts the EFOY COMFORT Mobile Fuel Cell. Manufactured by SFC Energy, it is ideal for boaters and sailors because it is easy to install, is about the size of a toaster oven and charges the battery to full capacity. The fuel cartridge connected to the EFOY runs about 155 hours continuously. Many of the systems they sell are a combined hybrid solar and EFOY. “We will be running an EFOY unit live in our booth at the show,” says Mark Richards of Richards Marine Marketing, Inc. “It will be powering some of our displays through a battery and inverter setup. We want show-goers to come by, talk with us about how it works, and note how it really is so quiet.” Usage goes beyond boats to SUVs or vans and wires directly into the battery and supply power when the engine is not running. A win-win on land and sea. (Craneway Booth H9)
- Sun Powered Yachts will feature the new SunPower 170W flexible solar panel, one of the highest efficiency flex panels on the market. For boaters this means more power in less space and less impact on the environment. (Craneway BoothD4).
- Weather Routing Inc. announces new upgrades to their online weather service SeaWeather.net. Highlights of the new technology include a large scale, full-screen map for flat screen display, preset weather parameter display with quick access to preferred parameters, Rogue Wave probability forecasts and Special Severe Weather Alerts. (Demonstrations in Craneway Booth L16)
- Other debuts include:
- Boatswain’s Locker’s launch of the world’s first 300hpd diesel outboard, the Cox Powertrain CXO300, offering higher fuel efficiency, savings, greater range and speed. (Craneway Booth A5)
- Inflatable Sport Boats’ new Inflatable Yacht Dock, which extends a boat’s swim deck into a luxurious 10’ x 6’ swim platform, giving additional space off the side of the sailboat or yacht. Rising 6” out of the water, it provides extra space for lounging, swimming, and relaxing. (Craneway Booth N7)
The Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show celebrates sailing, boating, and the marine sport lifestyle over four days in Richmond, CA from Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7. The show is in its fourth year at Craneway Pavilion and Marina Bay Yacht Harbor in Richmond, CA and will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Details online at http://www.PacificBoatShow.com, on Twitter @PacificBoatShow and on Facebook @PacificSailandPowerBoatShow.
About Sail America
Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show is produced by Sail America. Sail America is the trade association for the U.S. sailing industry and plays a leadership role for all companies that are involved in providing sailing-related products and services. Established in 1990, Sail America works hard to support the success of its member businesses and the sailing industry. www.sailamerica.com
Photographic images and logo available upon request.
Contact: Mary Lou Thiercof, SF on the Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (510) 336-1047