The Canvas Works is now fabricating world class Hard Top Dodgers for a better offshore experience.
- Looking for a strong, robust and dependable surface to mount solar panels or hardware?
- Need a low maintenance support structure to withstand harsh cruising conditions?
- How often do you remove your current soft dodger? Probably never!
- Sick of looking up at your moldy dodger and dealing with wear and tear?
As expert fabricators and experienced cruisers, we have designed this HTD with both form and function in mind. Unlike the soft canvas version on most boats, the HTD provides unparalleled protection from the elements and offers a safe, rigid platform to mount accessories and hardware for offshore and coastal cruising.
- Rigid Top: ¾” foam core, x-mat glass and the high quality gelcoat. Cambered 90” x 54” x 1” with rain lip.
- 1-1/4” 316 stainless steel stanchions and supports
- Handrails: top, bottom and sides
- Enclosure: Fitted 40 mil clear view polycarbonate windows with Stamoid fabric frames
If you are in the market for new dodger, Go Hard Top! Call The Canvas Works @ 415.331.6527 or visit them in the Craneway, Booth I10.