Please join us Wednesday, October 28th from 9:00AM – 12:30PM for a site walk-thru and an open discussion in Richmond, CA.
We will meet at the Marina Bay Yacht Harbor Harbormaster’s Office located at 1340 Marina Way South, Richmond, CA.
Please RSVP to Stephanie Grove at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Our goal for the day is to:
1. Introduce the new show site to our clients and partners
2. Solicit feedback from this group about potential ideas for:
a. Show layout
b. Special events
c. Connectivity between marina and exhibition hall
d. Marketing and advertising
3. Identify volunteers willing to work with show to evolve ideas into action
9:00 am Introductions
• Who is here
• Review of today’s objectives and what we plan on doing with the information
9:45 Overview of marina and walking tour
10:15 Connectivity and activities – moving from marina to Craneway
10:45 Introduction to Craneway, staff, and walking tour with overview of planned layout
11:45 Facilitated discussion
• Special events
• Marketing and advertising
Lite lunch will be available after tour.