The Best in Show Awards are designed to recognize exhibitors for marketing excellence in presenting their products and services at Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show. Awards will be given in four separate categories, with an overall “Best in Show” winner.
Sail America will be judging the contest with the help of independent judges who will use the following criteria to select the winners:
• The display projects a quality image – attractive, clean and well lit.
• The display creates a positive boating lifestyle image.
• The display is inviting and accessible to attendees.
• There is good traffic control with systems in place to register prospects.
• Staff is attentive and professional.
• There is consistent branding throughout the display (i.e. booth design, collateral, signage, staff attire, etc.).
There will be an overall “Best in Show” winner and prizes will be awarded in the following four categories:
• Best Booth Display – 200 square feet and under
• Best Booth Display – Over 200 square feet
• Best Boat Display – Four or fewer boats
• Best Boat Display – Five or more boats